Please like our FB page...
Click here for this week's Newsletter
The district of St Godwald's is a mix of suburban Aston Fields and rural Finstall in Bromsgrove. Standing at the border of Aston Fields and Finstall is the Victorian church building, with hall and offices and its modern Rectory. Over the railway, beside the famous Lickey Incline, is the quiet, wooded churchyard.
The committed and enthusiastic congregation is involved with a broad range of activities, many of which draw in the wider local community. Our regular Sunday and weekday services demonstrate the breadth of our approach too, encompassing services for children and young families, modern communion services and the traditional liturgy of 1662 Holy Communion from the Book of Common Prayer.